Sunday, August 14, 2011

Introduction

My name is Suz, and for all intents and purposes that is all you need to know of my name.  Chances are you've found your way here because you know me behind the screen, but on the off chance you're stumbling across my blog by accident, let me give you a formal introduction.

I'm a young woman trying to figure out what God's purpose for my life is.  I write to get the ideas and words that are rolling around in my brain out - so that they will discontinue their torment. I have this preconceived notion that maybe something I say will one day be helpful to someone out there struggling with the same issues I have struggled with.

I love animals, I love nature, and I love God. I have just recently discovered my love for people - an empathy, and compassion to nurture those who are in pain, to inspire those on a path toward healing, physically, spiritually, and mentally.

My blog title is taken from one of my most cherished books by Tammy Maltby, Confessions of a Good Christian Girl: The Secrets Women Keep and the Grace That Saves Them! If you're a christian girl trying to grin and bear it in today's society, I urge you to check it out.  This book has helped me in numerous ways and continues to inspire spiritual healing within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment